Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The inevitable bad "news"

It's past noon and the doctor didnt call. I suppose since its bad news there isnt any hurry...

My period has come on full force now but its thinner than usual. The mild cramps have also started to hit. I guess that's it. I am assuming that I can file it under Chemical Pregnancy now...

Lying here in bed wondering how to take the "news". Disappointed I guess...I was really hoping but what can I say. Did I cause it with my self medication over last weekend for my cold? Not that I think pap smear would have caused it but would I have been better off not to do it to narrow down the possibilities?

I know my husband will be nice and supportive tonight but he is leaving for long business trip in 2 days. That means I have plenty of time to brood over it which I rather not...maybe it's a good thing that its CNY and I get to go back, play with my dog and distract myself from reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment