Friday, September 6, 2013

24dp5dt....Into the start of my 6th week. This is real right?

6th August 2013 (Fri)

24 days past 5 days transfer.

Congratulations, you should be 6 weeks, 1 days, pregnant!


Time really flies and 2 weeks have passed since I received the call from Dr Ingrid to confirm my pregnancy.

Symptoms:

Luckily, I still have not experienced much symptoms except for slowing down of my appetite. I'm back to only eating 2 meals aday because that's about all I feel up to. However, the portions are still normal and not increased nor lessen. The only difference is that I tried REALLY HARD to incorporate greens into my diet at least once a day at this stage. I dont always feel like vege everyday. So now that's the biggest change for me to date.

Still not putting on weight either which I assume I am eating constant.
Good.

And because I am not exhibiting any anticipated sickness (yet), my husband seemed to forget I am pregnant half the time. The thing that really annoyed me was him asking me last night if he needs to be there for my first doctor appointment tomorrow. I felt like smacking his head and screamed at him and asked if I'm the only one having this baby.

That brings me to another point.
I'm feeling easily provoked and in a PMS mood.
I feel irritable pretty easily.
That's not a good thing since I'm not good at mood swings.

Urination in the middle of the night is still a pain in the arse.
Still peeing religiously at 1 and 4~4.30am.

It's seriously disturbing my sleep pattern.
I get incredibly thirsty in the middle of the night too and its a vicious cycle.
Pee drink pee.
And my tits are getting itchy every other day.
I read that its normal because the skin is stretched but damned, I feel like ripping my tits off!!
Also noticing more zits popping on my face. Not sure if its hormones or my reluctance to use my skin care every night now.

A little concerned over my seemingly normal bodily functions, I went to get another digital test just to see if there are any changes. Frankly I am more worried if the readings dropped but thankfully to God, the readings has changed. Cautiously Happy. Everything rides on what the doctor says tomorrow.

I pray to god all is well and this baby will be normal and delivered healthily.





No comments:

Post a Comment