Thursday, December 26, 2013

3dp3dt: Dealing with a super bad sorethroat the non- medicinal way

I cannot even imagine how the hell I had this sorethroat considering I ate nothing fried, heaty and I slept early! WTF!

Since I couldnt eat meds, I resorted to natural methods of gargling with warm sea salt water. To give it extra kick, I boil ginger water, mixed it with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and gargled the hell out of my throat. I also drank the ginger ACV mixed with honey. It tasted quite nice really.

In less than 2 days, the sore throat subsided. No kidding.
I can finally talk without feeling like I have a fish bone pricking me from my throat!
Thank goodness!

I think the ACV with ginger really nailed it better than the salt water but it could be my imagination.

Healthy homemade porridge loaded with my fav seaweed mixed in.

I am crossing my fingers that the cough dont develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment