Tuesday, December 31, 2013

8dp3dt. No implantation symptom....

8dp3dt

This is my second 2WW and unlike the first time round where I was more "atuned" to my body and excited with anticipation, this time round, I didnt carry much expectations and days do zip by. I didnt even realise I have reached the 8 day mark, only because I had to go back to test my progesterone level did it make me realise I have reach the half way mark in the 2WW.

Unlike the previous 5 days transfer where I felt very precise and exact pain, which I realised now is implantation pain, I didnt feel any cramp or just pain this time round. What I did experience though was a sharp navel button tug twice during dinner last night. This feels completely different from the sharp pain previously.  It's more like someone is pulling your belly button from the inside and yank it down towards your pee area. It was over in few mins. Strange.

Which to be honest, does make me a little sad to think that this FET round may not have work. With the sore throat I have since Xmas and trying to ward off a cough, all these without medication, makes me feel like a lonely battle against fate. Seemingly so much obstacles as usual.

I have also been extremely lazy this time round.

I didnt eat as well as the previous time, I didnt feel as hungry as frequently as previous and I hole up at home to watch TV more. Well, primarily coz its cold out there. The only thing that I still do is drink a lot of water. I feel so dehydrated all the time and with the sore throat, I felt I need to sip warm water every min.

My man has been trying to plan for a holiday to go somewhere which is hard since we dont know when I can fly till after 6th Jan and alot of hotels and airline expect payment by 1st Jan. Sooo Soooo Soooo annoying.

The nurse tried to reach me today to tell me if my progesterone level is enough but I was fast asleep till 12pm. Dead tired. Just Surprised that they didnt bother to leave a message. I tried to call them back but as usual, the line is always unanswered.

Will try again later.

Speaking of progesterone pills, unlike the previous crinone gel which made me itch, this tablet format works better with lesser itch at night. However, it disturbs my sleep because it constantly discharges this watery discharge at night which will soak thru my panty liner. So while I didnt get the other itch effect, I get the constant wet feeling which forces me to wake to change my liner. I tried using a pad instead but somehow that made me itch. I think the discharge when dried up, leaves a powdery residue that irritates my outerskin of my vagina somehow. This is soooo frustrating. So I have been sleeping in a 3 hour cycle everynight...

No comments:

Post a Comment