Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2dp3dt: Merry Xmas and down with the worst sorethroat


Merry Xmas all mums to be and wannabe (like me).



Since ther's only me at home, I didnt see a point to set up a Xmas tree.

Went to relative house for hot pot. Bad idea. Now I'm feeling sick.
My sore throat is acting up and I think a dry cough may be on its way unless I can ward it off.
The sorethroat is REALLY BAD. It's the prickling pain sort that hurst quite a lot when swallowing.
Damn.

I couldnt take the meds since u know, there's a fertilised egg in me waiting to implant (cross fingers). Will Santa grant me a wish and gives me my Xmas wish for a baby next year?

Anycase, had insomnia last nite. Went to bed at 1am and woke up at 5am.
watched Tv till 9.30am and fell back asleep till 12.30pm.

I am feeling so shitty now.

No comments:

Post a Comment