Monday, January 13, 2014

5 weeks 3 days: follow up checks after blood clot bleeding

Called hospital this morning since I figured they take forever to reply my email. Managed to secure a 1230pm walk in after I explained I was bleeding clots last night. 

Basically, after 2 rounds of blood clots shedding, the bleeding kinda ease up. I went in fully expecting to see nothing.

My doctor before the scan took a quick manual examination at my cervix. She told me she still see something in my uterus like the sac but she cannot confirm because we haven't had our first scan prior. However it is likely that my body is miscarrying. She asked if I had cramps n I said no. Only pinkish discharge.

So I went in for blood test today and another on Friday to see if my HCG is falling. That will be a sure indication of what's happening. 

I'm not hopeful and I told her I m mentally prepared. She said should it be the case, then once again we will have to use the abortion pills process. 

I asked her if there's a need to test but she said no. Normally they only will consider after 3 consecutive miscarriage.

So for now, all I can do is wait n see what happens on Friday. With that much blood loss, even if it's hope against hope, I still like to hope for a miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment