Thursday, January 16, 2014

5 week 5 day: Miscarriage confirmed after bleeding

After Tuesday blood test, went in again today to test my 2nd Beta. 

As expected, I have miscarried at 5 weeks plus. My hcg on Tuesday was 5000+ but today it has dropped down to 1200+. The scan also revealed most of the blood has gone and some tissues remained. She did a comparison and said it's actually more cleared this time than my last missed miscarriage. 

So she will give me the pills again to try to expel everything rather than wait for the body to do it and be incomplete. We will scan again next week to see if the uterus is cleared completely. 

I asked about test for autoimmunity and chromosome and she said we could wait till 3rd attempt but I was thinking if we should do it now to rule it out first. Dr is ok but recommends till hcg goes to zero so that there will not be a false positive for the tests. 

Lesson to take away from this 2 miscarriage. Even if we start off at high hcg, which is 410 for 8dp3dt for frozen egg, it isn't a warranty that it has a higher chance. My 5 day blast started with half that hcg level but lasted longer with fetal pole seen at 8 week without heartbeat. 

I don't know why I'm having miscarriages repeatedly when I don't feel anything wrong with me and I don't drink or smoke or eat junk. Is 38 yo eggs really that bad??? 

I don't know how many many rounds of Ivf I want to go through. I still have 6 frozen but I don't know how good they are even though they have good grading. This is the moment I really want to rant at the sky n go WTF is wrong?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment