Monday, January 13, 2014

5 week 2 day: Started bleeding clots. Natural miscarriage

Just after I blogged about 3weeks + on my home test, I ended up with natural miscarriage tonight. 

First it started with a very "full" feeling like cramp and by 6pm, I felt a gush n didn't think much until I realise it felt too bad. To my horror, I went to toilet and saw my panty liner was soaked thru with bright red blood. 

I went on to cook dinner and my bleeding continued. I knew deep down it's another failed pregnancy. By 8.30pm I went to shower. I decided to stand in tub n my instincts was right. I passed out a huge blood clot with a whitish sac like thing attached to the clot.


 I knew it was over and my body has expelled the unwanted tissue, once again. 

Right now, I'm just bleeding bright red blood without clots. 

I didn't have the heart to tell my poor husband since he is going on a trip tmw. 

Oh well. No one says pregnancy for old woman is gonna be easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment