Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hcg test follow up

Went back for follow up check today. My hcg has dropped from the thousands range to 100 today after a week. So doctor reckoned I can do a hp test in 2 weeks time to check if my hcg gone down to below 5. If it's faint line, she suggest to wait a week and do a second test and only to come back If it's still positive. 

She saw something on the scan and couldn't tell definitely if it's blood clot or polyp. She didn't think it will affect pregnacy n so it's ok to leave it. 

Meanwhile my man and I decided to check our chromosome n my immunity which will take place after my period. That means my body will take a break from probes n meds. As the blood needs to be sent to CU ( Chinese uni), it has to drawn in the morn before 12pm and on mon - Thursday only. If the day after is public hols, it's not possible either as they need the blood to b as fresh as possible. 

If fortune telling books is to be believed, the same guy (whom my mum is a fan of) said there is no hope of pregnancy for me this year. The same guy who said I will have no hope either last 2 years and predicted accurately I will be moving home this year. Crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment