Saturday, August 24, 2013

11dp5dt...followup up call

The nurse called me about 1.5hour later after Dr Ingrid.

If I'm not wrong, it might be nurse Julie but she didnt identify herself but she happily laughed as she congratulated me over the phone. After which she proceeded to ask me if I am free on the 7th Sept for my scan. I am alittle stun and again, I stupidly asked her "So soon?" She assured me its about right:)

I was about to stupidly ask her again if I can change to weekdays since weekend is always sooo crowded then I suddenly rem, my man prob want to be there too right? Stupid stupid me.

Afterwhich, she told me Dr Lok had prescribed another 2 weeks worth of medication for me but after I told her I have 7 sticks of crinone gel left, she said I should be able to tell the dispensary to reduce my quantity when I go pick it up. So long as the amount is sufficient till my scanning date.

It's still so surreal plucking that date into my icalender in my mac and iphone.
Seriously surreal.

My husband will be off to India for his ex-colleague's wedding ceremony over this weekend and so he should make it on the following sat, if my pregnancy holds.

Fingers cross.

My poor husband has been "suffering" in his diet along with me.

Being conscious about the "hygience" level in HK restaurants, as well as the super generous inclusion of MSG with their food, I have been consistently stuck to making my own simple chicken soup dishes. I have completely cut out most seafood too except for some fish and dried scallops. Besides that, I have also avoided steaks in general and the only beef I had indulged in is the sliced shabu shabu slices which I can cooked to 100%.

Tonight though, we are heading out to Otto e Mezzo for dinner.
This booking was done 3 months ago (yes, that's how popular they are, you need to make 3 months advance booking)

However, recalling how good the food was the last time, I do look forward to this little treat.
As my man had put it across the few days back, this dinner would be either a happy or sad one. I'm glad at least for now, its a happy one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment