Tuesday, August 20, 2013

7dp5dt...I couldnt resist peeing on a HPT. A faint line or my imagination?!!

20th August 2013

My weight stands at 50.2kg this morning.
The lightest I have been for many years.

It is 7dp5dt.
I couldnt take it and so I succumb to HPT (Home preg test) and POAS today.

Part of me is expecting a BFN because come on, let's face it, there are no symptoms whatsoever. Too good to be true right for a supposedly pregnant mum to be?

So after lunch, after adjusting myself mentally and saying one good prayer, I peed on the clearblue stick. Not the digital one, I am saving that for Sunday before my HcG test. I bought the standard + / - version.

As expected, it was a negative horizontal mocking me in my face.
I would be lying if I say I am not disappointed.
As I was about to dump it, I see a super, really super faint vertical line.

Am I imagining it or could this be possible?
I wish someone else is looking at this too and tell me what they think.

I would like to think this has nothing to do with the hCG Ovidrel injection taken on the 6th August. However, I rem 2 days before I went for ET, I had another injection at the butt on 11th August. I have no idea what that shot is so I am not sure how it influences or changes this HPT accuracy. No one else online seemed to talk about the injection BEFORE Egg Transfer. Did no one else have the shot except me???

Is it too much to hope?
Today is only Tuesday and my Beta blood test isnt till next Monday.
This wait is really torturous!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment