Wednesday, August 21, 2013

9 days past 5 day transfer...tummy ache again??

Not sure what is wrong but I was awaken by a sharp tummy ache again last night at about 2am. I thought it was another bout of diarrhea but it wasnt. It was just a tugging pain from my belly button downwards and central around there. That's a sharp deviation from the sharp left side pain I experienced couple of days back.

It doesnt feel like cramp. It's too singular and localised. I have no idea what the hell it is.
My bowel doesnt seemed compromised.
I do feel crap though with all these interrupted sleep.

After the brief brown specks on my panty liner last eve, and a slight trace of blood on my Crinone gel applicator, there was no further update on the "seeing" blood department.

I dont know what is happening and this 2WW is without doubt, the most nerve wreaking weeks ever with all the unknown answers to the accumulation of questions.

Think positive.
That's all I can hope to do now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment