Monday, August 12, 2013

IVF: Day 4 (Post Egg Retrieval)

12th August 2013

Okie...there are no egg report today.

Woke up blowing my nose.
Shit. Hope its not a cold onset.

Actually I dont feel too good. I woke up at 10.30am and I still dont feel hungry. Not sure if its the Hcg at work here messing with my appetite.

I felt kinda nauseous. I couldnt drink much water. I felt unwell. So I did the only thing I could, I opened the fridge and opened my bottle of Gatorade. Surprisingly, my body didnt reject it and I had about 1/4 of a bottle to start.

I didnt eat anything till 12pm with 2 fried eggs only. Still feeling full at 3pm.
I couldnt even do my usual stretches.

I'm still thinking if I want to go for my Jap class later at 6pm.
Will that 1.5hr do me any good?

I better go get started on my chicken soup first.

Tomorrow is my egg transfer day, if any embryo made it to Day 5.
I should know by morning. The lab will call me.

My operation is scheduled at 2pm but I need to be there by 1pm.

The weather report for tomorrow is crappy rain.
The whole week will be Typhoon rain.
Oh crap. Better stock up.


No comments:

Post a Comment