Friday, August 23, 2013

Obsessive compulsive behavior...I couldnt resist another pee test.

23 Aug 2013 (Fri)

Current IVF status.
10 days past 5 days embryo transfer (10dp5dt)

Ok I admit. I am obsessive compulsive. I bought another HPT but the more upmarket clearblue digital test kit.

I know I am paranoid.
I need to constantly pinch myself that this is real.
I felt the urge to test because somehow I keep feeling that it is a dream.

I need to enjoy this moment.
I really really do.

Now, the only other possible assurance that could ease my mind is a rising beta bloodwork reading. I am really counting on this...



I know my TCM doctor tell me I shouldnt drink fresh coconut because it is too cooling but I couldnt resist today. I really felt like I needed it. So I had a small one to rid the building thirst.

This is when I am at cross roads between chinese and western beliefs...
Today, I gave in to my western impulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment