Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The day before IVF egg collection

7th August 2013

Nothing changed after the HcG shot on Tuesday night. Ate normally, slept normally and drank normally. I wasnt feeling particularly anxious or excited. I was just gonna leave it all to fate, though I must confess I have slight worries about the quality of my eggs as well as possible OHSS since I am a PCOS candidate. I didnt really dwell much on it and frankly, I didnt have time too since I was busy trying to get contractors in and out of my apartment to fix the bloody water seepage in both bedrooms due to the wearing out of the rubber seals. Sigh. Still, apart from that, I was in a happy chirpy mood.

I did wonder how many eggs out of the 10-11 follicles on each ovary will I get...and how their quality will be like. Afterall, at 38 going 39 in couple of months...it's no secret that quality is a real obstacle.







No comments:

Post a Comment