Wednesday, August 28, 2013

16dp5dt... Did another digital home test to see if my hCg is rising.

29Aug 2013 (Thurs)

16dp5dt. Still over a week before my first scan.

Woke up with the same feeling of a swollen left. It isnt swollen exactly but it just feel sort of like its in a pressurised cooker since yesterday. I hope this isnt one of the side effects from the estrofem.

My appetite since yesterday has actually slowed down.
I dont feel as hungry as the first 2 weeks and I am farting less, and also my thirst level has actually gone down. However, I am still determined to keep up my fluid level.

After a bowl of leafy greens yesterday, I went out to Senryo Sushi joint, and ordered myself a steam egg, fried prawn maki roll, and a salmon fish collar. That should complete my 2 fish servings a week, with one as oily fish Salmon. For a quick lunch nutrition boost, I juice myself some asparagus, celery, half apple and some grapes with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Again, that's the fastest way to increase fluid as well as the necessary vitamins for myself. Will need to buy broccoli for juicing soon just to switch the mix around.

Dinner last night was just simple watercress pork rib carrot soup.
I wasnt very hungry but still finish my soup with white rice.
I dont understand why alot of American posts I had read said Chinese food is bad for pregnant ladies. It's so incredibly plain and simple with little sauces, I find it way way way healthier than the western diet. Maybe the Chinese takeout in America is really bad... being altered from their original form to suit the western taste with the heavier flavoring...

Today, for breakfast fried myself 2 eggs, with avocado and orange capsicum on toast. Then I had a mandarin to round it up.

Feeling nicely full, I went to POAS again.
Since there are no other test, the digital test was the only way to see if my hCg is rising.
While I dont have the actual figures, the stick now says I'm "2-3weeks" which that I shall comfort myself, means that I'm still in the race. Thank god.



Symptom
Last night was the first time I didnt have any cramping. Which is also why I decided to do a pee stick today just to ease my mind.

My weight is still falling and I'm not having any morning sickness.
This and yesterday morning, I have been registering 49.6kg when I wake.

I am presuming the drop is due to the increase meals, and my body doesnt feel like it needs to store fat. Also, because I have cut out butter with jam on bread for breakfast, that might also be a cause for the weight dipping without the sugar in the jam and fats from butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment