Wednesday, August 21, 2013

9 days past 5 days transfer....my 2nd Home Pregnancy pee test for the sanity of my mind.

I couldn't shove the nagging thoughts in my head and so while shopping for groceries, I did a detour to the pharmacy and got myself 2 packs of clear blue pregnancy test kit.

The first thing I did when I got through the main door was to shoot straight to the toilet. I did a quick prayer and pee on the stick for 5 seconds.

I held my breath as I waited for what seemed like the longest 1 min ever.

Unless God is playing a trick on me, but otherwise...I think this looks like a stronger positive line than the one I posted 2 days back!!! I think God has been kind and granted us our wish!
OMG!!! I am seriously NOT imagining this right? This is NOT a false positive right?!

I am sooo excited but also cautiously worried.
The last time I got so excited, I ended up with a M/C.
I am almost tempted to call the hospital to bring forward my blood test on sat instead of Monday but I know I shouldnt.

I dont dare to tell my man in case u know...i jinx it or something...
However, it is exciting. Not as exciting as the first time I saw a plus sign earlier this year when I didnt have a M/C baggage then. This time I am happy, but yet cautious to yell my joy in case it gets taken away again.

Will heaven be kind to let me keep this baby this time?




No comments:

Post a Comment